Whether you live in a one bedroom flat or a 6 bed detached house, we have the boiler package to create the most effective heating system possible for your home.
the Central Heating company only supply the best boiler and heating products available today – with 10 year warranties available on most of our A rated boilers – Total peace of mind!
the Central Heating company will advise on the best heating system for your home or business within your specified budget – working with you to make sure you receive the best possible heating system to meet all your requirements.
We are very aware of the need to budget carefully when buying your new heating system, so have options available to suit everyone.
Our Brighton & Seaford based engineers are always on hand to carry out boiler installations throughout Sussex.
Our 7 step process:
- Discuss your requirements – let’s find out what you want, and how we can help you achieve it.
- Initial site survey – we’ll take a look at your current boiler, and advise as to the best heating solution for your home.
- Book us in – we’ll get you booked in for a guaranteed start date – we will not waste your time or let you down – guaranteed!
- Start the work – you will meet the team who will be working with you throughout the job – and we’ll start by taking great care of your home whilst working with you – from the moment we start, all floor coverings and furniture will be protected wherever possible in the working area – we all know what its like having workman in your home – we never forget that you LIVE there and that its your HOME… we will take all measures to make the whole process as painless as possible.
- During the job – we’ll keep you fully informed on progress and make sure you are happy at every stage of your boiler installation. We will always be on hand if you have any questions or concerns. We can offer complimentary electric heaters if there are times with no heat in colder conditions – trying to give you the creature comforts even whilst the work is taking place.
- Finish the job – once the boiler installation is complete – we will run through how everything works, and be on hand if you have any questions or troubles with your new heating installation.
- Aftercare service – naturally when we’ve finished – it doesn’t all stop there. We look after our customer’s boilers and cylinders for many years to come with a comprehensive servicing package – and for landlords, on going safety checks.
“Heating made simple”
- Boiler Installations
- Smart heating installations
- Boiler servicing & maintenance
- Boiler repairs
- Central heating installations
- Central heating system design
- Heating system Powerflush
- Central heating upgrades
- Unvented cylinders
- Radiators – both standard and designer
- Gas safety inspections
- Combi boilers
- System boilers
- Landlord safety certificates
- Budget boiler replacements